Family Law Counsel For Your Family’s Well-Being
Family law cases affect many different family members: spouses, parents, children, and even grandparents. No matter what family law challenges you are facing, rest assured, we have the knowledge and experience to help you get through it.
As long-practicing Tacoma and Pierce County family law attorneys, we have an in-depth knowledge of the local family law courts, policies, and procedures. We handle a wide range of areas including but not limited to the following:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Legal separation or annulment (determination of the invalidity of a marriage)
- Property and debt division
- Child custody, visitation, and child support
- Alimony (spousal support)
- Custody and support order modifications
- Modification and enforcement of court orders
- Paternity actions
- Military divorce and custody cases
Alternative Dispute Resolution Options
Our years of experience have taught us the best and most durable outcome for your family may not be obtained from litigation and court actions. The judge or commissioner has only a snapshot of your family and a limited amount of time during which to make decisions. We often recommend alternatives to litigation, including collaborative law, mediation, or private arbitration.
Schedule A Family Law Attorney In Tacoma, Washington
Reach out to us to learn how we can help. We can discuss your legal needs and solutions available that fit your goals. Call us at 253-533-9327 or send an email inquiry to get the conversation started. We serve clients throughout Tacoma and Pierce County.
After your change in marital status, ask us for help updating your estate plan.